Siakandaris group, one of the leading south-European recycling and waste management vendors, is looking to hire a junior financial analyst (entry-level position). The role will be based either at the Aspropyrgos plant or the group’s head offices in Schimatari.
- Collect raw data on all cost inputs from key production activities and the group’s operating plants.
- Check the accuracy of raw data, perform data entry, process and analyze information, and maintain up-to-date databases of cost factors.
- Update all required data for cash flow forecasting and prepare respective monthly reports in collaboration with the accounting department.
- Assist account managers by providing them with accurate cost information regarding the preparation of new offers.
- Perform ongoing cost analysis on critical projects and clients.
- Provide administrative support for the group’s proposals for national and European co-financing programs.
- Assist the finance team in performing valuation analysis of new investment projects.
- Conduct desk and primary research according to various requests from the commercial and finance heads.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports on demand.
- Monitor trends in domestic and global recyclables, currency, and commodity markets, as well as track key macroeconomic variables.
- Liaise the group’s controller in managerial accounting analysis and reporting (calculation of KPIs, qualitative analysis of proforma financial data, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- A post-graduate degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related field is considered a plus.
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, controlling, cost accounting, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel 365 (formulas and functions, pivot tables, conditional formatting, scenario and statistical analysis, data simulations, financial modeling, etc.) is an absolute necessity.
- Fluent in Greek and English (speaking and writing); advanced knowledge and use of business and financial English.
- Advanced user of internet search engines to detect authoritative sources of information.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
Our group offers:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous on-the-job training.
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing group.
- A modern, friendly, and creative environment.