Our company is appropriately licensed and offers services for the collection and transportation of all types of inert Waste from excavation, construction and demolition works (AEKK) from construction, infrastructure, erection, demolition, construction as well as renovations / renovations. In addition, he has contracted with the Alternative Management Systems of AEKK and has been assigned to fully licensed processing plants. There are appropriate treatment (screening, crushing, screening, temporary storage, etc.) and lead to recycling or safe disposal.
The purpose of proper management of AEKKs is the reduction of landfilled waste and the reduction of the need for primary aggregates in the context of the cyclical economy.
It should be noted that those who produce or manage AEKK have the following obligations:
- Contribute with appropriately licensed collectors – carriers.
- Contribute to an approved Alternative Management System AEKK either directly or through the collector.
- Pay the processing fee to the Alternative Management System
- Submit the certificate of receipt of the AEKK from the System to the Project Supervisor so that the Letter of Guarantee
- Facilitate the decommissioning, re-use, recovery and, in particular, the recycling of construction materials
It is noted that “AEKK Managers” are all contractors of public or private projects (manufacturers, contractors of technical and construction works, equipment rental and provision of temporary storage, collection and transportation services of AEKK) or the developer if he has not awarded the project To a contractor.
WHAT ARE THE PENALTIES IN THE CASE OF NON-APPLICATION OF LAW?
Any AEKK manager, or other economic agent or undertaking, operating in violation of Joint Ministerial Decision 36259/1757 / E103, is subject to the sanctions provided for by article 20 of Law 2939/01, as amended by Law 3854/2010 and N 4042/12, ie a one-year imprisonment and a fine, as well as sanctions provided for by other more specific provisions.
Besides the collection and transportation of AEKK, our company also undertakes the sorting in the Source and selective dismantling of all building materials from the work areas.